Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yesterday we had our doctor visit and it went pretty well. We did find out and confirm i have complete placenta previa , which means the placenta will not move and i will have to have a c-section. Which i'm sad to miss out on that natural birth but know it is in God's hands and that's where i want it to be. I did get the good news that i'm allowed to get up more i just have to keep monitoring myself and making sure i take it easy.
I'm currently watching cinderella with riley. She loves the mice in the story =) , it's very cute and wonderful to get her dialogue on what is going on in the story. I've really enjoyed our time together and I think we will be taking her out of her school at Christ United, they have been simply wonderful but i do think it is time for her to be at home with me and me with her.
I'm interested to see what God has for my family and to watch him provide. I love watching back and seeing how he has gotten us to where we are right now and how he helped make the decisions we needed. I much rather wait on him then for me to go out and try to do it myself.
I want to write more but am currently completely distracted by Cinderella .

thanks for reading.

No comments: