Thursday, March 19, 2009

so not only am i still on bed rest but i am nesting. and to me there is nothing worse than a pregnant OCD nesting woman. My sweet sweet husband when i called and told him what i wanted to do said "Sure honey i'd love to help you." Letting did he know what he was getting into.
I went online to lowes and bought a kids organizer thing that i am in love with- and man do i love the buy online and pick up in the store- so this resulted in him getting off of work a few minutes early and picking up this thing from lowes. Then coming home and tearing apart Riley's room.
What started out as just Riley's room turned into Redoing Riley's room AND also moving all the furniture in the living room until my awful urge was met. All this having to be done by davids self while i just looked on and said where to put what because i'm not suppose to lift anything. I'm convinced dave will have back problems later on in life - which i think he'll agree- None the less . Riley's room is a masterpiece. It's organized , even the closet looks better and she has a ton of room- She has not come out of there yet today - she'll poke her head out to say how much she loves her new room- but she's been stuck in there all morning.
The living room didn't change too much - it just was like a jigsaw puzzle that we made more difficult but i'm pretty happy with the results. David did an amazing job.
The last thing my little nesting heart wants to do is to redo my office and box pretty much everything in there - i think it will have to wait though till next weekend cause it will most likely take the whole weekend and since the monster in my chest is alseep for now - why wake it. For now the nesting monster is happy but i know it will awake again.

Another great invention - online shopping- i've never loved it so much. for my birthday instead of actually gifts my family gives money and says you go buy what you want. this year i wasn't sure when i would be able to get out of the house and actually do that. hehe well hello online shopping. I did cheat earlier this week and got out of the house for a little bit- i got my hair done - i was sitting the whole time and all just in another location -which i haven't driven in 3 weeks and the day ended with me getting stuck in mud in front of my house- leason learned stay put in house on my butt.
But i am very excited about christmas in march- cause to me that's what it is like. I have clothes coming from urban outfitters, and a movie and a food processor from target, and even some jewelry. i can't wait!!

This weekend david is going to help me make nutella biscotti cookies- i have a dr's appointment on monday and since i feel like i owe the dr cookies for as long as i am pregnant since he fixed me to where i can eat. so i shower his office with food seeing as they've also seen me more in a month than a normal patient - some weird pregnancy urge most likely.
i'll let you know how they turn out.

thanks for reading.

No comments: