Tuesday, March 03, 2009

so my new oil free dairy free diet is going well. being vegan not so bad. the cook (ellie) at the high noon cafe is making me a cheese cake tomorrow - she makes my fav. so i can't wait. it's oh so yummy- it's going to be raspberry- i would attempt to make one myself right now but i am currently on bed rest due to my placenta previa - my placenta is on my cervix and my spotting has picked up a little so i'm on bed rest for this week- and hopefully will be off next week. sorry if that was tmi for some. 
Obvioiusly God wants me at home - or at least resting. And i know full and well my life is not my own it is his. Plus i have this person i'm dying to get to know in my belly that i want to take care of. So God has been keeping me home more and more and more till finally i'm on bed rest. Which is fine. I really honestly want to do his will and want what he has for me. I wonder what exactly that is. Right now i sit and i listen and i wait. And am waiting for him to show me what he has. 
I do think i am going to paint today - i have an idea of what i want to do but am interested to see what happens. 
i turn 25 in less than 2 weeks. Riley keeps telling me my birthday is coming up. 
It's been really great to be home with her cause i am getting to see her sweet spirit and interesting personality .
This morning she told me "mommy when i this many i gonna be able to drive.....ooooh yeah"   the prolonged oh followed by the yeah is what really got me. I have been majorly blessed by my sweet family and am astonished and knocked on my back constantly humbled when i see their unconditional love - a shining example of jesus - what a testimony they are to me . If only i could shine as they do. and radiate like they - 

thanks for reading .

1 comment:

Brittany said...

isn't it amazing how you are parenting a child and loving a baby you have never met? so awesome! I'll be praying for you-if you want to call me to break up some boredom you can! I can't promise much with the 2 boys, but I'm here! 630-897-3407