Friday, November 21, 2008

So we got the house we were wanting. We close on both on Dec. 12th. We are super duper excited.  I can't believe we are actually going to move into town. Plus that i have to pack up this whole house. I'm a little overwhelmed with it but i know it'll work out. 
I can't wait.  I love the location and the house- and the best part is it's really move in ready- we don't need to paint or anything. 

David is home today- i think he got the stomach bug - he was sick all last night. not fun. 
hopefully he is feeling better today. 

Thanks for your continued prayers- We are really excited about starting this new chapter in our lives. 

And as always Thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

moving can be a wonderful opportunity! to organize and sort through, maybe even give away (or sell, you know you have a dusty ebay account!). I love packing! If I was there I'd come help