Thursday, December 11, 2008

Right now it's snowing. I love it - so far we have gotten 3 inches. 
It's amazing - since we have lived in Florence it has snowed heavy 2 times - which is a lot for mississippi- and it's stuck - i'm gonna miss that i think. Below 20 ( an interstate in jackson that runs thru the state horizontally) it's a different world - we always get different weather than anywhere else in the state. Anyways it's been an awesome snow day- we played in the snow - had a small snowball fight with my daughter - made a snowman and took tons of pictures. Then we also have made frosty fav. cookies (sugar cookies with white chocolate and cinnamon on top. ) 
There is something so comforting about the snow. 
David got to  come home around lunch too - they let the state employee's go since it's getting so bad out - what with the snow and all =) 
I'm looking forward to curling up to a good book and enjoying the nicce weather and staying in. 

On wed . morning i go and teach a morning swim babies class - and before - after i've dropped of Riley at school i go to Mcdonalds and get a mcgriddle- my fav thing to do- i like to go inside and see the people and i just enjoy it i don't know why .Anyways last week the place was hopping a bunch of older women - around my grandmothers age all had gotten together and were eating breakfast and chatting it up - it was so fun to watch the friendship and all. I hope that when i'm that age i'll have those type friendships - Maybe Riley will still think i'm awesome and we'll still hang out =P 

David graduates next week- i'm so excited for him and looking forward to what God has for us. i'm so excited about the next chapter for our family. Thanks for your continued prayers . 
Also really excited that next month i'll have been Mrs. Sprayberry for 4 years now. 

i'm hoping later today we can go do snow angles . i think my classes are going to be canceled tonight (swim class ) so i'm actually looking forward to having a true day off and just getting to stay around the house - a nice surprise and blessing. 

thanks for reading =) 



1 comment:

Ellis said...

I am not even sure if you check this at all, but since I don't have an e-mail address for you I've turned to this instead. It's a shame you don't think you can speak to me in depth when you come into the store. I know there's a past and lame things were said and bad people did damage, but I want you to know that I do love you, and when I said it was good to see you I meant it. I hope everything is well. Maybe I'll see you again soon.

-Ellis