Friday, February 13, 2009

amazingly i'm still sick. i go to my new doc. on monday - which i am looking forward to trying someone new. we'll see how it goes. i am going to beg for a shot if this continues through the weekend. I'm currently taking phenegren so i can try and keep food down.
- I am still going to go out tonight with dave to our 10 great dates - not gonna little the being sick keep me inside anymore- tired of it.

Being sick has made me think less of myself somehow and more of riley. Sometimes i tend to think it's about my schedule and what i have to do versus it's really about her . I feel bad the days she's had to stay home with me cause i'm too sick to take her to school (but at least we have been together) . I'm trying to raise her up to be a woman of God. and that is going to take me looking more at my day at what can i do for her not what can i do for me and if she gets sick or misbehaves and i have to rearrange my day - then that is what the Lord has for me . if i miss my things so what - cause nothing is more important then what God has called me to do as a mother.
But it is still important to develop and show her what a christian marriage looks like and that takes taking time out to cultivate that relationship (i.e. tonight) . It's hard to keep everything in perspective a lot of times. But everyday and every moment is new and you continually get to make that choice every moment which is a pretty nice gift.


Right now it's raining and i hope by tonight it slacks up- i think being in a pool the majority of the week makes me hate getting wet when im in not in the pool- but a good rainey day is somehow relaxing. though i love the sunshine.

Tomorrow is valentines day and we are gonna be making chocolate covered strawberries and i kinda wanna do pancakes for dinner ( on my nice griddle i haven't ever used) - i think it'll be fun - i always love baking and cooking with the family.

anyways have a great v-day weekend.

thanks for reading.

No comments: